I think that Nigerian American girls make better wives than Nigerian born girls because we are more independent, we love to work for what we have, and we cause less drama. We don’t expect our men to be millionaires right away , but we love to work side by side with HIM to build Many have disagreed with her as they believe all Nigerian girls are the same.

coward and liar. That’s my son’s ticket. He was supposed to follow his dad to the Leeds game today but no. You have never allowed Kanu to be at peace with his family. "You tried that with me all these years, thinking I will die and now you want to come near my children. You can’t. You won’t. Olosho Oloriburuku. Borrow pose. @Ogbobekee1 Don’t mess with my children’s things or their dad.” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A POPULAR PASTORS WIFE ACCIDENTALLY POST HER NUDE SEX VIDEO TO PUBLIC WHATSAPP GROUP

Eudoxie Yao shows off her bikini body by the pool in Lagos

Man Gifts Son With Strippers For His 12th Year Birthday