‘I Used To Expose Parts Of My Body & Private Parts Because My Managers Were. Professional ’- Mzbel


Ace songstress, Mzbel has revealed that she used to reveal parts of her body because her handlers were not professionals and allowed her to do whatever she wanted.

Mzbel successfully built her brand on the ground of s’exual imagery and risque lyrics, the very same thing Ebony is doing in contemporary times.

The Awoso Me hitmaker attributed this to the instant fame she had when came into industry. Furthermore, she said the people who discovered her could also not handle her and the result was the raunchy image she portrayed later on.

She said:

Exposing part of my body wasn’t deliberate. This whole music thing and celebrity thing came to me by chance.

I was working in a studio as a production assistant and a front desk girl and they had this studio and did some freestyle and people loved it, they put it out there and I was a star.

I was all over the place. It wasn’t planned. Music was never part of my plan, I never planned it, I wasn’t prepared for it, so I was going along with the flow and having fun and whatever I felt like wearing I wear and we go because even if people talk, they will come and watch it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A POPULAR PASTORS WIFE ACCIDENTALLY POST HER NUDE SEX VIDEO TO PUBLIC WHATSAPP GROUP

Eudoxie Yao shows off her bikini body by the pool in Lagos

Man Gifts Son With Strippers For His 12th Year Birthday